Steve

Default Commissioning vs launching ceremony/party

I had only two close friends attend when I launched my boat.. I know it was
going to be a long, drawn out process, with the boat mover, the 10 mile trip
to the launch ramp and then just sit there and wait for the tide to lift her
off the boat stands.

None of my own family were able to attend. Out of state..

I just told myself and all my family and friends that I would hold a "Open
House" at the dock when I got the mast in.. That happened in Dec, not the
best time of year for a Open House..

You guessed it, I have never had an official ceremony or christening..

However she is fully commissioned and has a few hundred miles under her
keel..

No bad luck so far!!

Steve
s/v Good Intentions