Dry1 Dry1 is offline

Default Is Wilbur the only one here with real cruising experience?

Wilbur how was the boat festival in Mahone Bay last year?

Roger Long wrote:

I suggest you look at the RBC Profiles page:

http://www.sailnow.com/RBC/RBCprofiles.htm

You can find links here to websites and photo collections maintained by
several of the the regulars here that make it quite clear that they have
real boats and go real places.

See Wilbur's pathetic response in this thread. Do you really think someone
so boastful and full of it would fail to provide photos of his boat and
descriptions of his travels if anything he said was true? He'll be back
here shortly to say that we are too far beneath him to be privy to his
travels but this group seems to occupy and inordinate amount of his time.
Anyone who actually owned a Swan 68 could afford to hire a webmaster to back
up his ravings. Anyone with such an ego would certainly show up plenty of
pictures. He's said some things that make me think that he may have had some
cruising and sailing experience in the past but his cruising now is pretty
clearly limited to trips between his room and the recreation room of
whatever facility he is currently in. As they say in Texas, "All hat and no
cattle."

(Yes, I know you, the OP, are really just Neal / Wilbur in one of his
various guises but am responding for the benifit of anyone new here.)

--
Roger Long
(Old ball cap, couple of cows)