[email protected] ohara5.0@mindspring.com is offline

Default Is Wilbur the only one here with real cruising experience?

On 2008-06-09 19:39:46 -0400, Geoff Schultz
said:

Let's hope that he's moved to alt.sailing.asa which is much more his
style.

I'm a little more charitable and hope he's out and actually getting
some experience, not that he's likely to do any "lessons learned"
posts.

I think that it's great that you're willing to be charitable to someone who
has exhibited no charity to anyone else. I'm just not one of those who is
willing to extend the same. More power to you!

-- Geoffwww.GeoffSchultz.org

Yup, he cruises back and forth to the likker store.