Geoff Schultz Geoff Schultz is offline

Default Is Wilbur the only one here with real cruising experience?

"Road Rage!" wrote in news:1uh40v.bb8.17.1
@news.alt.net:

That's the impression I get.

Only if you believe a person who's full of themselves. From what I can
tell, his only boat is in his dreams or floats in his bath tub.

Wilbur just likes to demean others. While he may have some positives, his
negatives well outweigh his positives. What's really sad is how often he
squelches meaningful conversations among people who have things to
contribute.

It's actually been quite pleasant in here lately without his rancor. Let's
hope that he's moved to alt.sailing.asa which is much more his style.

Of course your monicker makes me suspect that you're another of Wilbur's
impersonations and just another sad aspect of the individual.

-- Geoff
www.GeoffSchultz.org