Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Beneteau Makes Racing Boats?

"Jere Lull" wrote in message
news:2008060813464311272-jerelull@maccom...
On 2008-06-06 15:01:43 -0400, "Capt. JG" said:

Hmm. You do realize you are mindlessly repeating propaganda you've been
fed by talk radio too, right?

Or, he's actually thinking. Either could be true. The right-wingnut talk
radio shows are fairly popular as well last I checked.

Surprisingly, it seems that *only* the right-wingnut talk shows are
interesting enough to survive.

The left-wingnut shows were so deadly dull boring.

--
Jere Lull

Yes, the truth is often boring. Actually, I never have listened to either,
since I find the right-wingnut stuff to be intellectually insulting, and I
don't need to be convinced by the left-wingnuts about who is truly evil.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com