Bouler Bouler is offline

Default Dar Mlodziezy 11

"Square Wheels" schreef in bericht
news
Troll, yes, but he does have some serious problems, both physical and
psychiatric, that push him on.

I know, thats why the email contact is over.

And on. And on. And on.

Ignoring is the very best thing you can do.

'Tis a cool group, but I know little about ships, but I'll learn. A
ladyfriend of mine is a consummate sailor, and has worked on a true Tall
Ship on more than one occasion, and can name every single sail, piece of
rigging, and like that. (Even threatened to make me walk the plank on one
occasion, but we won't go there!) Maddening! So, I have picked up a bit
from that. And they look so nice!

I'll post whatever I run across!

Please do.
--