Jacques Mertens

Default Looking for free boat plans...

Miljenko, do you have a paying job or do you work for free?
Let's say you are a plumber, will you install my new bathroom for free?
Why not?

Where did you get the idea that a boat designer has to work for you for
free?

--
Jacques
http://www.bateau.com

"Miljenko" wrote in message

Stephen Baker wrote in message
Meindert says:

I don't get it. You want to build a 9 meter boat, which will cost you
several thousands of euros or dollars, but you want free plans???

There are too many people out there who have not hoisted in the fact

that
you
get what you pay for. ;-)

Although I am biased....

Steve
Stephen C. Baker - Yacht Designer
http://members.aol.com/SailDesign/pr...cbweb/home.htm

Thanks to God, out there is still enought people who will help me to build
this boat with tehnical help and their experience. You are not this kind

of
man so "Good Bye".
Miljenko.