Meindert Sprang

Default Looking for free boat plans...

"Miljenko" wrote in message
Hello,

I would like to build a 9 meters motor boat with round form in WEST
technology in which I am experienced on small boat (6mtr). Diagonal strip
lines of plywood should be used with epoxy and finaly laminated with

rowing.
Inboard motor is prepaired Mercedes 300D with 90PS. Form should be
displacement/semidisplacement with speed aproximately 10 knots cruising

and
12 knots max.. I found od www.tadroberts.com something for studing White
pine, Douglas fir and Yellow cedar, nice forms but still to far from good
plan to start bulding.
So, if you got free plans or good site please notice me.

I don't get it. You want to build a 9 meter boat, which will cost you
several thousands of euros or dollars, but you want free plans???

Meindert