Time Walker

Default Epoxies

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 12:19:10 GMT, Brian Nystrom
wrote:

When you send an email to a company with the topic of "quote please"
then "second request quote please" ETC and your asking for a quote
on a multi thousand dollar order you EXPECT a responce if I was
talking about a request for 5$ worth of crud I wouldn't be quite soi
****ed about being blown off for the quote request

Just to clarify..........

If you would please send me an overall quote and a seperated quote
(per item)

biaxial 45/45 12oz no matt tape 6" 510 yards
woven tape 9oz 4" 50 yards
biaxial 45/45 12 oz no matt fabric 50" 70 yards
phenolic microballons 5lb
wood flour: 20 lb 50/50 pine maple
silica: 3 lb
epoxy 30 gallons (kit total)

TIA
Rick

The above was the quote request

That's interesting, as everyone I know who's dealt with Raka has said
that Larry is very helpful and responsive. I've heard nothing but good
things about his products, too.

Time Walker wrote:

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 11:24:42 -0500, "Brian McCafferty"
wrote:

Dont Bother even considering raka their support is for ****

I sent them 5 emails for a price quote and got back exactly 0 replies
This is a digital age if you put an email address on your website you
better damn sure answer them or you will get NON-customers like me
who will NEVER buy from you