Eat Me, Trolls Eat Me, Trolls is offline

Default From this day forward........................................

On Jun 6, 4:48*am, wrote:
On Jun 5, 10:49*pm, "Mike" wrote:

Welcome to the group Loog. I knew you'd eventually come around.

--Mike

wrote in message

I will completely ignore the three stooges who left (because, in their
words, this placed what horrible) but now came back (can't figure out
WHY seeing this place is horrible). I will ignore their vile, nasty,
dispicable lies and personal attacks on people. I will even ignore
their low life attempts to lie and say nasty untrue things about
people's wives and children.

In the immortal words of a sub-human

PLOINK!

(hey, that feels good!)- Hide quoted text -

What is funny in a mentally deficient sort of way, is that they whine
and cry about how terrible this group is, and they can't even figure
out that the group was great while they were away, and instantly
turned to **** the moment they returned! Last thing on this for me!- Hide quoted text -

Thought you going to reply...COWARD.

When you coming over...i got the barbeque all ready....