[email protected] 7seassinbad@gmail.com is offline

Default Time Warner drops usenet newsgroups!

On Jun 5, 11:43*am, "Roger Long" wrote:
"Larry" wrote

By the way, Roger and every other Time Warner customer on this newsgroup,
Time Warner will stop providing usenet service very soon.

Bye Bye.....I'm very sorry you're being screwed this way.

Well, soyunara. *It's been nice knowing you all (well, most of you). *I'll
miss the chat here but not enough to pay for it.

I hope to be spending a lot more time on the boat soon anyway and don't ever
plan to have Internet afloat. *The simple life is one of the reasons I
cruise.

Hard to get too upset over Usenet when we are being screwed on food, fuel,
war, and our children's future.

--
Roger Long

You can use Google Groups for free.