Larry Larry is offline

Default Google Ocean Charts in the palm of your hand....

"Roger Long" wrote in
:

Well, I have my suspicions. My ISP announced new "Turbo" service a
few months ago. For ten bucks a month you get faster service. Right
about the time of that announcement, I noticed that the speed of
everything slowed way down. I wonder what you get for ten buck more a
month

--
Roger Long

Don't miss my post about TW eliminating usenet service. You may need
another internet service, soon.

All the CTIA companies are involved in try to throttle everything except
the webpages the spammers want you to see. Comcrap throttles Bit Torrent
and the other file sharing systems. TW wants to stop usenet downloading.

"Broadband Internet" on Sellphones means web pages and email ONLY, these
days. Streaming video/audio, downloading from anyplace, uploading to
anyplace, any service that uses real bandwidth over time, must all be
eliminated...or sold to the customer for big bucks. Net neutrality is a
dead issue. The internet will soon become just like TV....another
advertising billboard in your living room.

I dumped the TV billboard in 1992. I've been downloading music and
movies 24/7 for years. When, not if, they stop it, I'll have my
collection to watch for the rest of my life, and simply disconnect the
new billboard system once called "internet".

RIAA/MPAA couldn't stop it in court....so this is the new tactic, stop
the sharing of everything. I hope it leads to massive disconnections.
If Knology, my provider, didn't provide usenet, I'd have no reason to pay
them $60/mo for access. I'd dump 'em on day one.