Ed Edelenbos

Default OT apologies

DSK wrote:
Fact remains, posting ads to discussion groups is rude. That's not what the group
is for, just like your telephone is not for interrupting your family dinner with a
great mortgage refinance offer (or something). After all, if you don't want it,
don't answer the phone, right?

DSK

But admittedly I haven't read the charter for this group, but typically
ng's have (written into the charter) what is and isn't acceptable as far
as for sale ads go.

Has anyone checked the charter for this group? Anyone have a pointer?

Ed

--
The SPAM got to me... change spam to speak in the return address.