John H.[_4_] John H.[_4_] is offline

Default "Boat sales" gas prices

is what I entered into Google this morning just to see what I would come up
with. It seems to be a mixed bag. There are many hits commenting on the
downturn in boat sales, but also many hits commenting on the lack of
effect. (http://www.sunherald.com/263/v-print/story/420243.html) It seems
also that the effects vary widely by region of the country.

Someone should do a 'meta analysis' of all the hits to see what the real
trend is - on a year to year basis for the past ten years or so. I'd do it,
but I've got to go play some golf today so I can go boating tomorrow. BTW,
boating doesn't count as aerobic exercise, unless you can walk on water.
--
John *H*