Peter S/Y Anicula

Default Which teak seam calk?

I guess I have a general aversion against silicone on boats. This is based
on experience from 20 years ago with some marine silicone products, that I
didn't like.

I realise that I'm probably not up to date on this subject. I'll look
further
in to it. Until then, forget my advise against silicone for deck seams.

Peter S/Y Anicula

"Meindert Sprang" skrev i en meddelelse
"Peter S/Y Anicula" wrote in message
k...
For what it is worth:
I'l support: Awoid silicone and use tape.

Using tape is a must. But why the aversion against silicone? I mean, it's
not the ordinary silicone houshold stuff we're talking about. This stuff

is
specially designed for decks. I remember an article in Woodenboat about

this
and they where very enthousiastic about it.

Meindert