DaveH

Default re Wire for starter / tilt trim / etc...

Marine wire is a lot more corrosion resistant. It also has insulation that
is more resistant to degredation from heat, oil and fuel. I think it is
worth the cost.

"Matt" wrote in message
I have to rewire a few things on my boat, for one it's the leads off the
starter that go to the Tilt/Trim , Alternator, and selenoid near

carberator.
My very simple question is do i need marine / special wire? I see it
advertised with thicker insulation or can i just go to home depot and get
some 8 and 10 gauge wire... any suggestions..

Thanks...
-Matt