Stephen Trapani Stephen Trapani is offline

Default Come to Maine to sail (long)

Bob wrote:
On Jun 3, 6:03 am, "Ansley W. Sawyer" wrote:
Many people think that sailing on the coast of Maine is challenging.

Ansley Sawyer
SV Pacem

Yes, you are truly blessed. I only wish that the PNW had as many
gifts. But alas while we share the fog, strings of Dungeness crab
pots, 6-12’ tides, we lack all those wonderful inlets, harbors, sounds
and bays.

You should dip into Puget Sound. There are hundreds of inlets and bays
and more than fifty harbors/marinas, not to mention numerous national
parks with tie offs and docks and a cool set of locks leading to a fresh
water lake and more marinas!

Stephen