HK HK is offline

Default odd helm configuration

Jim wrote:

Perfect shelter for a cheaply built workboat.

Uh huh. Where, crap-for-brains, did you get the idea that the shed in
question belonged to me?

It's just one of the many rigging sheds on the premises of my boat
dealer. There's room in this particular shed for three boats on trailers
to be rigged simultaneously. There are at least four other large steel
buildings for rigging on the premises, and a double wide concrete fresh
water filled ramp to test engines on their boats.

My "shed" is an old tobacco barn that "conveyed" with my land purchase:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...me/Oldbarn.jpg

Since this photo was taken, I've had the rotted boards replaced. But
it's still just an old tobacco barn, home for some farm implements and
in the winter, families of woodland critters.

If you were to find yourself homeless, I couldn't let you move in...the
critters would object to your stench.