posted to rec.boats.electronics
Knot@Work Knot@Work is offline

Default GPS location

I replaced the Humminbird that came with my boat, I think it was the Wide
128. I am installing a Humminbird Matrix 17 with weather sense and AS Gr16
GPS. I purchased the y cable need to attached both devices, I know where I
will install the weathersense under the drivers console.

What would be the best location for the GPS unit, the boat is a Nitro 750
NX. Does anyone have any experience with placement or recommendations ?
This is one of those have to choose the right spot , as I have to drill into
the fiberglass to run the wire and secure with screws.

Thanks in advance

RWC