[email protected] 7seassinbad@gmail.com is offline

Default Titanic news

On Jun 2, 12:48*pm, Dave wrote:
On Mon, 02 Jun 2008 17:12:14 GMT, (Richard
Casady) said:

Look for it? They knew right where it was from the git go, There was a
ship on the surface when it went crunch. They may have had to search a
square mile or so.

That was my initial reaction, too. But then I realized that what was meant
was that they wanted not just to locate the wreckage, but to see and inspect
the wreckage itself--you don't just drop a diver in the water and send him
down to 8,000 feet.

What? According to Diver Bob he could do it with a snorkle.

Fred