Gregory Hall Gregory Hall is offline

Default Titanic news

"Keith nuttle" wrote in message
Gregory Hall wrote:
wrote in message
I saw on GMA this morning that the hunt for Tiatanic was a cover up
for a hunt for the USS Thrasher. It was all a NAVY funded secret
mission with a Titanic cover-up.

They're full of ****! Everybody whose got even a wee bit of his memory
left knows full well that the Thresher was lost off of New England in the
Gulf Stream. Why would they be looking for it up by the arctic circle?

http://www3.gendisasters.com/new-ham...-lost-apr-1963

--
Gregory Hall

Because the Titanic was not lost up by the arctic circle.
Final resting place of the Titanic:

* Location: 1,000 miles due east of Boston, Massachusetts, and 375
miles southeast of St. John's, Newfoundland.
* Depth: 12,500 feet.
* Bow Section: 41?43'57" N, 49?56'49" W.
* Stern Section: 41?43'35" N, 49?56'54" W.
* Boilers: 41?43'32" N, 49?56'49" W.

That just proves my point. 200 miles east of New Hampshire is way too far
from 1000 miles east of Boston. The Navy isn't so stupid that they're gonna
be looking for the Thresher 800 miles east of where it sank.

--
Gregory Hall