JR[_3_] JR[_3_] is offline

Default Ships of the old Portuguese cod fishing fleet 0

On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 09:04:03 -0500, "HEMI - Powered"
wrote:

JR, from what I have heard since coming here just a few months ago, just
about anything at all that floats is on-topic enough to post, so please
do unless you also mean your father's pics are also "inappropriate". Too
bad you don't have the original photos as modern technology might be able
to increase the quality of already good scans.

These scans *are* of the original photos... I spent some time in
paintshop "working" some of them, but the original camera was a cheap
model anyway...