Richard Casady Richard Casady is offline

Default William F. Buckley vs Ted Kennedy

On Sat, 31 May 2008 17:08:46 GMT, You wrote:

In article ,
"Gregory Hall" wrote:

Buckley has assumed room temperature. Haven't you heard? Kennedy will soon
be joining him.

Couldn't happen to a "Nicer Guy"...than Teddy.....

It looks like he will escape the noose. I was hoping for that, with no
drop. Or the chair, with 40 volts instead of 2000, so it would take
all day. Did I mention I have never liked any Kennedy. Joe was a real
piece of work. I understand JFK was a Clinton style pussy hound, but
better at keeping it private. Thats OK, but the Bay of Pigs was not.
Not to mention the stupid collision with the destroyer. His plywood
boat lost. There was JFK's other brother who never did any thing
wrong. The one that died young, in WWII.

Casady