JaxAshby[_2_] JaxAshby[_2_] is offline

Default Best Boat Guns?

wrote in message
On May 30, 5:10 am, wrote:
On Fri, 30 May 2008 11:45:59 +0200, "Steve Lusardi"

wrote:

This request is not a joke.

The Guy's boat is on the floor of the GOM with 4000 feet of water over it.
If he
needs a gun, it's probably so he can shoot himself for being so stupid.

It is a very serious question to a very serious

issue. Piracy is very real, it is everywhere, even within our own home
waters. The reasons may be drug related or simple theft, but the result
can
be as severe as loss of life. Now for you gunk holers that venture as far
as
the entrance of the bay, this information probably isn't much use, but
for
the serious long distance sailor seewww.icc-ccs.org There you can request
the latest report on Piracy from the IMO. It is very interesting reading.
You will find advice as well, but firearms are not mentioned.
Steve

wrote in message
What's the best boat gun to have.
What should I look for in a good boat gun (Pistol & Rifles).

Should you declare you have weapons aboard or just have a good stash
spot for overseas cruising?

Please no Wilbur answers. I'm looking for real knowledge and practical
experience, not wanna-be advice.

Fred- Hide quoted text -

Yo BB, Salty, Mike Manners, asshole.

My name is Fred
http://www.mikemanners.com/

Fred

You jerk. But that is some fairly impressive source code on that website,
reflects well on the webmaster.