mister b mister b is offline

Default Booze Locker

On Thu, 29 May 2008 10:58:49 -0700, 7seassinbad wrote:

It's summer time and I'm looking for good drinks that will cool you
down, and warm things up at the same time. What's the best booze to keep
in the locker and what mixes should I have to provide tasty refreshments
to the crew?

late afternoon pre or post-dinner: is there any question?
-for 2 perfect martinis
-add 3-4 cubes to shaker
-add estimated 1/3rd portion of Noilly Pratt to shaker
-skewer 3 fat tasty kalamata olives per glass
-add 2/3rds portion of Finlandia vodka to shaker
-swirl gently
-pour
-sip
-ahhh...balance is restored