Gil J[_2_] Gil J[_2_] is offline

Default NL - Den Helder - No so very Tall ship "Clump" ;) - file 4 of 4 clump4.jpg

"Jeronimus" wrote in message
3.133...
"Bouler" wrote in
:

"Jeronimus" schreef in bericht
l.nl...

Sea trails of my homebuilt clump, earlier today.

If you look closely, you can see where I bought the kit for this nice
toy. You can race them as it's a registrered racing class.... [not
kidding] I'll spare you the details of how many hours it took me to
finish this and her sistership (I'm in the proces of painting the
sistership now).

I see the Frisian flag;-)

Anyway, Enjoy and a good weekend to you.

Hi Jeroen,

I made this picture in IJmuiden at Sail 2005;-)

Ah, the bigger sistership!!! I've seen her quite a lot of times in Heeg.

Regards,

JEroen