Ed[_8_] Ed[_8_] is offline

Default Best Boat Guns?

12 ga shotgun is very limited in range and due to the shell size, limited
in firepower and very limited in accuracy.

The 12 ga finds limited use.

I carry a remington mariner with every third round a slug just in case you
have to reach out and touch someone. I also carry a mini-14 folder but if
you think about it... shooting at someone over 100 yards is not exactly self
defense. With all the boats out there, I would bet if you put up a
defense most pirates will find another vessel to steal.

BTW... ALWAYS declare...I know someone whose AMMO count was a few bullets
off and he was detained for a few hours in the bahamas