Richard Casady Richard Casady is offline

Default Best Boat Guns?

On Thu, 29 May 2008 19:45:17 GMT, Bruce in alaska
wrote:

you
can always claim that the Shotgun, doubles as your Emergency Flare
Launcher. If you encounter Bad Guys who can get you from out passed
100 Yards, then your just out of luck anyway, and are going to have a

Be sure you have the flares. I carry a thrift shop five buck aluminum
ballbat on the back seat floor. I also carry a two buck thrift shop
softball which gives my lawyer something to work with, if some cop
says it is a dangerous weapon. Hell, nearly anything is a better
weapon than bare hands, and those are dangerous.

Casady