Jay[_3_] Jay[_3_] is offline

Default The Suzuki DF2.5 HP

On May 29, 5:27*am, wrote:

Okay. You are a troll. I'm not going to waste any more effort on your mindless
nonsense.

Ooooh, classic response. *Someone actually challenges you to back
up your varied and wild pontifications and answer logical questions
and when those questions begin to befuddle you and your stationary
brain, replete with your preset notions about everything, you
immediately start to call people names like dimwit, call what they ask
"mindless nonsense" and tell others what they do are "baloney" and
finally, when all else fails, you utilize the most infantile
accusation of all --- "you're a troll." *lol

If the hat fits...

Not on my head, try yours.

You presented no actual challenge to anything I said. You asked absurd questions that could not be answered with a yes or no because they were so off course.

Most of what you said was simply your monaural and egotistical
viewpoint on outboards and was so weak it was unworthy of a
challenge. And, no question is absurd. The absurd ones are the
people who cannot answer a question and so they attack the question to
hide their own insecurities and personal failure to be able to
intelligently respond. Classic misdirection technique...

Your comment about waiting for the final word from "Wilbur Hubbard" sealed the deal.

I have no idea who Wilbur Hubbard is but have noticed that some of
the NG are always on his case so I simply threw that in as a bit of
sardonic wit.

T-R-O-L-L

Ooooh, so now Mr. Salty is resorting to capital letters, screaming
out his accusation in the hopes that someone, somewhere might believe
his infantile, immature response to rational thought.

And, by the way, I now quote you as saying "I'm not going to waste
any more effort on your mindless nonsense."

Yet you responded again after saying you were all done. Do we now
add "LIAR" to the resume of the egotistical, puffed-up pompous Mr.
Salty?

-Jay
(now realizing there is always one like Salty on every newsgroup but
grateful there are so many others with traits called class, common
decency, intelligence, experience, etc. to answer questions of a
newbie).