joevan[_2_] joevan[_2_] is offline

Default NL - Den Helder - No so very Tall ship "Clump" ;) - file 4 of 4 clump4.jpg

On 29 May 2008 18:26:30 GMT, "Jeronimus"
wrote:

Sea trails of my homebuilt clump, earlier today.

If you look closely, you can see where I bought the kit for this nice toy. You can race them as it's a registrered racing class.... [not kidding]
I'll spare you the details of how many hours it took me to finish this and her sistership (I'm in the proces of painting the sistership now).

Anyway, Enjoy and a good weekend to you.

Jeroen

I heard they word wooden shoes in Holland but boats?!!