Gregory Hall Gregory Hall is offline

Default Best Boat Guns?

wrote in message
On Thu, 29 May 2008 10:54:38 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

What's the best boat gun to have.
What should I look for in a good boat gun (Pistol & Rifles).

Should you declare you have weapons aboard or just have a good stash
spot for overseas cruising?

Please no Wilbur answers. I'm looking for real knowledge and practical
experience, not wanna-be advice.

Fred

Where did you hide the guns on Red Cloud?

Duh! Capt. Joe was skipper of the ill-fated, ill prepared, ill-sailed and
ill-conceived pilothouse motor sailer, Red Cloud. Seven Seas Sinbad is
posting from Miami Beach. That's a far cry from Texas. Ain't no way Joe
could have gotten from Texas to Miami Beach unless he drove or flew. Ha ha
ha ha!

--
Gregory Hall