Richard Casady Richard Casady is offline

Default The Suzuki DF2.5 HP

On Thu, 29 May 2008 04:13:23 -0700 (PDT), Jay
wrote:

And, btw, when my little Suzuki is still putting along two years from
now with water only being ejected INTERMITTENTLY through the urination
hole, YOU'LL STILL BE WRONG!!!!!

I feel about the same way about an intermittant pilot hole as I do
about a water temperature gauge that only works part of the time. BTW,
it isn't practical to watch the pilot hole, especially when it is on
the back of the motor, and you are driving from the front of the boat.

It doesn't matter, I suppose, what the pilot hole does when you
can't watch it anyway.

Casady