Jay[_3_] Jay[_3_] is offline

Default The Suzuki DF2.5 HP

On May 29, 3:07*am, wrote:

Okay. You are a troll. I'm not going to waste any more effort on your mindless

nonsense.

Ooooh, classic response. Someone actually challenges you to back
up your varied and wild pontifications and answer logical questions
and when those questions begin to befuddle you and your stationary
brain, replete with your preset notions about everything, you
immediately start to call people names like dimwit, call what they ask
"mindless nonsense" and tell others what they do are "baloney" and
finally, when all else fails, you utilize the most infantile
accusation of all --- "you're a troll." lol

At least you made a wise choice in your last statement, mainly because
nobody wants to hear your pompous, egomaniacal spewings anymore and
you not participating in this thread again is the best contribution
you could ever make to the thread.

And, btw, when my little Suzuki is still putting along two years from
now with water only being ejected INTERMITTENTLY through the urination
hole, YOU'LL STILL BE WRONG!!!!!

-Jay
(appreciative of much of the fine advice he's received from the truly
knowledgable gentlemen in this group and not going to miss the
egomaniac one tiny bit)