Glenn Ashmore

Default tarp repair glue?

How long has it been up? Regular 6 mil poly is not going to last more
than 6 months to a year in the sunlight. Any repairs on old sheets is
wasted effort. I suffered with it for a couple of years and then went
to real greenhouse film. It has been up for over 3 years now and is
still just as strong as new. It cost about 3 times as much as regular
builders 6 mil poly but it will last 4 or 5 times as long and you are
not faced with the hassles of replacing it.

Gregg Germain wrote:

It all it was, was a blue poly tarp I would just replace it.

But it is not. It's a 33 foot by 20 foot piece of 6 mil clear poly
that I use as a roof on my boat shelter. It works great as a
"greenhouse", and to be honest, I dont' feel like replacing it because
of one tear. But if I don't deal with the tear, it will get larger.

Gregg

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com