Jay[_3_] Jay[_3_] is offline

Default The Suzuki DF2.5 HP Has Arrived! (See what makes it tick).

On May 27, 10:26*am, wrote:
What a cute little motor *:-)
Having perused the parts breakdown, I do believe I could take it
completely apart and put it back together again.

Well, Rick, I knew a "nuts and bolts guy" like yourself would enjoy
the parts diagram approach...lol. To you, it's not the sum total of
the parts, IT'S THE PARTS...LOL But that's cool 'cause what would the
world do without the details detail? So when do you want to come
visit and take my motor apart and put it back together again? I'd
need a hefty deposit though (insurance) before you started.

-Jay