Larry Larry is offline

Default AIS again

" wrote in news:5fd505e1-a5f9-4c8a-
:

Larry,

How do you find all this stuff? Picture me genuflecting in your
direction. I'm in awe. And thanks! I've bookmarked the Panbo site.
I had not run across that before. Interesting but saddening in terms
of AIS B.

-- Tom.

www.google.com

Look no further. If it exists, google will find it.

Keep all queries simple with no extra words like a question.

AIS B FCC approval

something like that. The less unnecessary words, the better. The search
engine also supports searching by strings of letters or phrases. If you
search for:
Icom Marine Radios
you get all websites about marine anything and radio anything by any
manufacturer, ESPECIALLY those websites paying Google big money to SELL
you something. If you enter:
"Icom Marine Radio" or "Icom Marine"
google only returns searches with the string "icom marine" or "Icom
marine" without being so picky about capital letters. I usually string
search all lower case. You can also demand google look for everything
with the + symbol. If you search for:
+Icom +M602 +repair
google will return websites that have all three words, not all the Icom
websites on the planet. There's a tutorial on google to show you how to
do advanced searching to eliminate a lot of the clutter and spam the
search engine is inundated with, daily.

Google is a fascinating place and resource. We used to use
altavista.com, which was a similar massive search engine that's still
alive, I think.

Yahoo works great, too, well.....until Micro$oft gets hold of it....