HEMI - Powered[_2_] HEMI - Powered[_2_] is offline

Default Two pictures from the place I lived from my 6th till my 16th year.

Bouler added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

"Cap'n Jake" schreef in bericht
It is amusing to see how the windmills have changed. The country
is still very beautiful. I'm looking forward to visiting it for
the first time this August, after Festival Maritim. We're being
interviewed by Ad van Eijk for Trossen Los on Radio Ridderkerk.
For your tall ship fans, this is a great program featuring
international artists performing sea shanties. REAL maritime
musicians, not like that Marooned CD put out by Bruckheimer, Depp,
et al.

Radio Ridderkerk is a regional station I cannot recieve here and I
think thats a pity.
There are a lot of shatie choirs in The Netherlands too, with Dutch
and English songs.
Welcome to the country of windmills, wooden shoes and tulips;-)
And of course a lot more.

DO YOU PEOPLE REALLY WEAR WOODEN SHOES?

--
HP, aka Jerry