Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default House Committee Passes Clean Boating Act of 2008

"Edgar" wrote in message

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
ions...
"Edgar" wrote in message

"Stephen Trapani" wrote in message
On 23 May 2008 18:25:01 -0500, Dave wrote:

On Fri, 23 May 2008 17:10:14 -0400,
said:

Which "enviros" are you talking about?
The ones he sees all around him when he closes his eyes.
Hey, it's at least as good a pejorative term as "neocons" g.

The "enviros" as you call them, at least mean well, unlike neocons,
who are
malevolent.

Funny distinction. One of the main problem with the environmental
movement is that it places human interest way to low and plant and
animal interest way to high. This is anti-human and therefore
malevolent.

Stephen

It is not the plants and animals that are hurting the environment...

Actually, cows produce a lot of greenhouse gasses. Of course, we eat
them, but not fast enough, apparently.

I wonder if the number of cows in USA is greater than the number of
buffaloes that used to be there before global warming became an issue?

Well, I don't know, but we kill most of them....

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com