Bouler Bouler is offline

Default Two pictures from the place I lived from my 6th till my 16th year.

"Cap'n Jake" schreef in bericht
It is amusing to see how the windmills have changed. The country is still
very beautiful. I'm looking forward to visiting it for the first time
this August, after Festival Maritim. We're being interviewed by Ad van
Eijk for Trossen Los on Radio Ridderkerk. For your tall ship fans, this
is a great program featuring international artists performing sea
shanties. REAL maritime musicians, not like that Marooned CD put out by
Bruckheimer, Depp, et al.

Radio Ridderkerk is a regional station I cannot recieve here and I think
thats a pity.
There are a lot of shatie choirs in The Netherlands too, with Dutch and
English songs.
Welcome to the country of windmills, wooden shoes and tulips;-)
And of course a lot more.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)