Gregory Hall Gregory Hall is offline

Default Fatty Goodlander on NPR

"Paul Cassel" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:
On Sat, 24 May 2008 12:32:31 -0600, Paul Cassel
wrote:

Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

Fatty is a good writer and I've enjoyed reading his articles in that
layman's cruising rag.
Why is he called fatty? He looks flabby but not obese in the pix I see
of him.

Do you know?

He didn't always look the way he does now. He also no longer drinks
non-stop.

So you are saying he was a grossly fat lush at one time?

He explains that in one of his articles. He was on the chubby side when he
first commenced cruising. And, seems like he used to live in New Orleans or
that was his home port for a while - you know - Fat City! (Metairie)

--
Gregory Hall