Stephen Trapani Stephen Trapani is offline

Default House Committee Passes Clean Boating Act of 2008

mister b wrote:
On Fri, 23 May 2008 20:47:43 -0700, Stephen Trapani wrote:

Funny distinction. One of the main problem with the environmental
movement is that it places human interest way to low and plant and
animal interest way to high. This is anti-human and therefore
malevolent.

thank god we have corporations like Exxon, GE and shill-boy Steve looking
out for us humans!! we wouldn't want anyone interested in the welfare of
the environment doing that would we..."anti-human"???

Notice how instead of addressing my argument, you change the subject?
Don't you want to even think about how "Earth first" means "humans
last?" Of course you don't. You'd have to admit you were wrong.

sorry Steve, but that laughing you hear in the back of your mind?
that's the smart people talking about twits like you

Those who think they are smart but are actually dumb, are the dumbest of
all.

Stephen