Brian D

Default I have my boat in the water

What a fine job, Todd! Hope you have lots of great years and great times in
your new boat! Now quit sanding and go sailing...

Brian

"Todd Miller" wrote in message
in article e.rogers.com,
The New Guy at wrote on 11/30/03 6:42 AM:

Congratulations Todd!
How long did it took you to build this beauty?

"Todd Miller" wrote in message
I haven't been on this bullletin board for a while but I launched my 27

foot
trailer-sailer in July and it has taken me until Thanksgiving to get

some
of
the pictures on my website.
This is the site of the launching and a couple of picture of "Red" in

the
water.
http://www.olympus.net/personal/viviannk
This is the not very up to date page on building it.

http://www.olympus.net/personal/vivi...lerSailer.html

I hope you enjoy it

Todd Miller

Just over four years, of after school ( Iteach school now, I used to work
professionally on boats) weekends and summers. I gave up keeping track of
hours and enjoyed it a lot more-Todd