Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] is offline

Default Anyone Know Anything About This Unusual Boat? It's Now For Sale.

On Fri, 23 May 2008 07:32:31 -0700, (UglyDan®©™)
wrote:

(bw-fl)wrote

Last week, I posted a question here about this boat. The boat is now for
sale on the Orlando craigsist. Here's the link:
http://orlando.craigslist.org/boa/689767234.html
I'm still wondering what it might have been used for.

Its an old Bridge Tender boat. UD

Possible, although along those lines, it could also be some sort of
construction yard tender, but I doubt that because of the spash rails
along the sides of the hull.