John H.[_4_] John H.[_4_] is offline

Default Anyone Know Anything About This Unusual Boat? It's Now For Sale.

On Fri, 23 May 2008 06:00:56 -0700 (PDT), bw-fl
wrote:

Last week, I posted a question here about this boat. The boat is now
for sale on the Orlando craigsist. Here's the link:

http://orlando.craigslist.org/boa/689767234.html

I'm still wondering what it might have been used for.

It looks homemade out of corrugated roofing and plywood. It is certainly
one ugly boat, unless you're thinking of buying it. In that case, it has a
certain class that's to be appreciate even though not often seen in modern
boats. Kinda like an old wine.
--
John *H*