Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] is offline

Default Anyone Know Anything About This Unusual Boat? It's Now For Sale.

bw-fl wrote:
Last week, I posted a question here about this boat. The boat is now
for sale on the Orlando craigsist. Here's the link:

http://orlando.craigslist.org/boa/689767234.html

I'm still wondering what it might have been used for.

With that flat bottom, it would only be practical on extremely flat and
calm water. They said it was a military patrol boat, but I can't imagine
what they were patroling. It looks too small for VN, they used much
larger river boats in the Delta.

Unless you planned on using this boat in very calm area, I would not
consider it, even if it was in good shape. This boat needs LOTS of
work. I would think you could find a beter fix it upper, with would be
appropriate in more waters for $1000-$1500.