Peggie Hall

Default Need some pump info

Do you mean the pump is driven by a gear off one of the engine shafts?

No...there are gears instead of impellers or diaphragms in the pump(s).

If so, that is a _very_ engine specific pump. Post a picture somewhere.
That would mean you really need to know what engines it fits.

According to my dad, these pumps are not engine-specific...they replaced
the water pumps that were common to automotive engies of that era.

I don't have the ability to post a photo, but I can attach one to an email.

Peggie
Peggie Hall
Other Sources of Aggravation and Odor"
http://www.seaworthy.com/html/get_ri...oat_odors.html