Jere Lull Jere Lull is offline

Default The Suzuki DF2.5 HP Has Arrived!

On 2008-05-22 16:48:50 -0400, (Richard
Casady) said:

I thought all the parts of the car were connected to the odometer so
they can hang on to existance until the warrantee is up.

No, it's just good engineering. I was warned by the shop manager to
replace our car's timing belt at the 45k checkup rather than the
manual's 60k. I forgot, and it broke at 46.6k.

Now that reliability is very important to buyers, the car companies
have learned to improve it.

Can anyone remember having to replace tires every 7k miles, tune-ups
twice a year, ball joint replacement?

--
Jere Lull
Xan's pages: