Jeronimus[_2_] Jeronimus[_2_] is offline

Default flying focus

Hi,

today I was fortunate enough to recieve a copy of the 'Vliegende Storm'
(flying storm) photo-book of the Flying Focus company. They fly out,
preferably in stronger winds, in their Cessna to take pictures of vessels
in heavy seas. The book really has some amazing pictures, which I won't
scan (copyright protected). However I do want to point out their website,
which has some interesting pictures (low-res) and even some video (see
attached example downloaded from their site) . If you're interested, take a
look at www.flyingfocus.nl

Although in Dutch I think everyoine will be able to find the pictures and
video. (hints: foto = photo, archief = archive, video = video).

Regards,

Jeroen