posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Sockpuppet Hell

wrote in message
On May 19, 12:45 pm, Dave wrote:

I sympathize with Jon, but we have far too many silly lawsuits today.
Time
to get over the notion that every time your feelings are hurt you should
run
to see a lawyer.

There is a big difference between feelings hurt, and trying to crush
one's source of income with an anonymous puppet.

That is why Mr Neal shifted to a puppet to torment poor Jon. He
created an on-line sockpuppet to do his dirty work, work he felt was
to risky to do as himself.

Fred

Really.. whatever, so my question is why do you care so much? You're the one
who started this thread... are you just another one of his many
"personalities?"

All you're doing is fueling his psychosis.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com