posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Sockpuppet Hell

"Dave" wrote in message
On Mon, 19 May 2008 15:20:51 -0100, Richard said:

There are just a few problems:

1. For years Ganz has provoked a number of individuals with libel and
fighting words.

Two problems with your post.

1. "He did it first" is not a defense to libel.

2. Truth is a complete defense to libel or slander. So the principal
issue is whether Neal's claims are true.

I sympathize with Jon, but we have far too many silly lawsuits today. Time
to get over the notion that every time your feelings are hurt you should
run
to see a lawyer.

Not sure what you're referring to with "but we have far too many silly
lawsuits...." He's not worth the trouble.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com